A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow webpages to store and recall information on a user’s browsing habits or their device. Depending on the information they contain, and the way in which users use their device, cookies can be used to identify the user. The user’s browser only stores cookies on their hard drive during the current session, which uses minimal memory space and does not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any sort of specific personal information, and the majority are deleted from the hard drive once the browsing session is finished (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept standard cookies and, independently thereof, accept or block temporary cookies or stored cookies according to security settings.
Grupo Clave will not connect stored data cookies with the personal data provided when registering or completing a purchase -by activating cookies in your browser- without your express consent.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that let the user browse a website, platform, or application and use various options or services provided therein, such as controlling traffic, communicating data, identifying sessions, granting access to restricted access areas, recalling items that comprise an order, completing an order’s purchasing process, completing event participation or registration requests, using security components while browsing, storing content to distribute videos or sound, or sharing content on social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies let the user access the service with some characteristics that are generally pre-defined in function of a series of criteria based on the user’s terminal, such as, for example, its language settings, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is being accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies are handled by ourselves or by third parties and allow the number of users to be quantified, allowing statistical analysis and measurements to be carried out regarding user interaction with the service provided. To do this, your browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies that are handled by ourselves or by third parties and allow us to manage the website’s advertising space offerings most efficiently, ensuring that the advertising content is in line with the content of the requested service or your use of our website. To do this, we may analyse your internet browsing habits and show you advertising that is related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the advertising spaces that the editor may have included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided to be managed as efficiently as possible. These cookies store user behavioural information that is obtained by continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising in function thereof.
Third-party cookies: The Grupo Clave Website may use third-party services that collect information on Grupo Clave’s behalf for statistical purposes, including a user’s Website usage, in order to provide other services that are related to the Website’s activity or other Internet services.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your device by using the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact the Legal Department by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org